Hello everyone, in this tutorial I’m going to give you the steps to install S.A.L.T.S on Kodi 17. It’s nice and straightforward. I’ve been using this add-on for a few days now and it pulls some really nice quality links, with fast loading times.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM (or settings depending on the skin – if you haven’t yet check out our new Sky Q skin for Kodi 17 here)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None, type the following http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and name it SALTS, then select Done
- Go back to your main screen
- Select SYSTEM (or settings depending on the skin)
- Select Add-Ons, then Install from Zip File
- Select SALTS
- Select -Smashrepo.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Smash repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Stream All the Sources
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And job done! Nice and simple.
You can use this add-on with any build, skin or alongside anything else you may have running on your Kodi. It’s nice and fluid with a lot of HD links.