This is an old version and is no longer available, please click here to see the latest version of our SkyHD Build
Here It Is…
It’s finally here, our SkyHDv2 Build now rebranded to SkyHD Free for you to try yourselves. If you run into any issues or bugs then please let us know on our Twitter or Facebook and likewise for any help if you’re stuck just drop by and we’ll be happy to help out..
- This will be the Home Screen that welcomes you each time you start up Kodi.
- Here is the TV Guide, as you can see it resembles a lot of the ‘Sky’ look we are going for whilst still remaining completely compatible with the program titles and descriptions shown at the top a lot like the sky guide. Also the top left displays a picture of the program for most listing, for listing that do not have a picture to display then the default Sky logo will show up.
- This is the TV Catch Up section, you will fine a large selection of on demand sections from different providers.
- Here is the Extras section, it gives you easy access to a few select add-ons, chosen to give you the best experience without over loading you with too much choice.
- This is the Kids section, a section for your little ones to watch all their favorite programs from a selection of different kiddies channels on demand services. Also here is a section for kids and family movies.
- Here is the Sports section for all you sports nuts. Here you can watch complete matches on demand in case you’ve missed one you want to watch of just if you like watching from the golden times. Also you will be able to watch a large selection of on demand sporting events including special box office events.
- Here is Sky Box Sets where you will find a vast library of TV series and seasons for you to binge on when you’re bored. Many programs are here before they even air on UK TV.
- Here is the Movies OnDemand section, a library of movies sorted by what’s popular right now giving you what you want right at your fingers.
Sky HD – Basic Edition
This version is the basic non-sub with FTV guide to allow you instant access without the need to gain a password from iVue. This version uses the following add-ons;
- Super Favourites
- FTV Guide
- itv Player
- Uktv Again
- Uktv Play
- Disney Junior
- Travel Channel
- Hallmark Channel
You can add extra add-ons to your liking as you please but do understand it will slow your device down if it is underpowered like a FireStick.
- To install this build navigate your way to ‘File Manager‘ and select ‘Add Source‘
- Enter ‘http://skyhd.esy.es‘ into the box labeled <None>
- Now name the source, we recommend calling it ‘MrKnowItAll‘ for simplicity when following other tutorials.
- Click ‘Done‘ and now go back to the main page and select ‘Settings‘ and select ‘Add-Ons‘
- Select ‘install from Zip file‘ and choose the ‘MrKnowItAll‘ source you’ve recently selected and choose ‘Plugin.Video.SkyHDBasic‘
- Wait a few seconds for it to install and now back out to the ‘Add-Ons‘ menu and select ‘My Add-Ons‘
- Scroll down to ‘Video Add-Ons‘ and select and click on ‘Sky HD Basic‘ and click ‘Open‘
- Allow it to download all the necessary files (may take up to 10 mins)
- Once complete it will prompt you to ‘force close Kodi‘ to do this on windows simply click ‘Ok‘ but on android you will need to exit yourself. You can either pull the power (Easiest method) or press the home button, go into settings and applications, find Kodi and force stop.
- Once this is done you should be able to access your new build. If you find a notification on the top left keep trying to rebuild the menu and stuck on 100% the put the power or force quit like mentioned above once more and you should be good to go.
- Thank you for choosing us for your build and don’t forget to stay up-to-date to make sure you keep your build running smoothly.