This is an old version and is no longer available, please click here to see the latest version of our SkyHD Build
- A wonderful Kodi Skin for anyone and everyone that loves Sky TV
- Here’s a peek at the beautiful sky guide.
Well here it is guys and gals, It’s only an Alpha build but its enough to let you have a look and play. I do believe it is stable enough to use as your new regular skin although if you do find any issues or notice any bugs please let me know either through our facebook page or send us a tweet.
- To install this build navigate your way to ‘File Manager‘ and select ‘Add Source‘
- Enter ‘http://skyhd.esy.es into the box labeled <None>
- Now name the source, we recommend calling it ‘MrKnowItAll‘ for simplicity when following other tutorials.
- Click ‘Done‘ and now go back to the main page and select ‘Settings‘ and select ‘Add-Ons‘
- Select ‘install from Zip file‘ and choose the ‘MrKnowItAll‘ source you’ve recently selected and choose ‘Plugin.Video.SkyHD‘ for version 1 or choose ‘Plugin.Video.SkyHDUltimate‘ for version 3. If you are unsure which version you need then refer to http://mrknowitall.xyz/sky-hd-skin-build-for-kodi
- Wait a few seconds for it to install and now back out to the ‘Add-Ons‘ menu and select ‘My Add-Ons‘
- Scroll down to ‘Video Add-Ons‘ and select and click on ‘Sky HD‘ or ‘Sky HD Ultimate‘ and click ‘Open‘
- Allow it to download all the necessary files (may take up to 10 mins)
- Once complete it will prompt you to ‘force close Kodi‘ to do this on windows simply click ‘Ok‘ but on android you will need to exit yourself. You can either pull the power (Easiest method) or press the home button, go into settings and applications, find Kodi and force stop.
- Once this is done you should be able to access your new build. If you find a notification on the top left keep trying to rebuild the menu and stuck on 100% the put the power or force quit like mentioned above once more and you should be good to go.
- Thank you for choosing us for your build and don’t forget to stay up-to-date to make sure you keep your build running smoothly.